Smolov…AGAIN!
A.
3 Position Snatch (hip, knee, ground)
95, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185(f)
175 was a 20 pound PR for this complex.
Back Squat - 4 x 9 @ 240 lbs
B.
5 rounds of:
In 1:30 complete the following
6 muscle ups
Max power clean and push jerk with time remaining (165 lbs)
Rest 1:30 between rounds
12-6 (the most I got was 12 and the least 6)
C.
5 sets of:
10 Strict Toes to Bar
10 Good Mornings (115 lbs)
D.
Continuos Sled Drag for 20 minutes (45 and 25 lb plate)
Starting today I will be using this new format for posting. Each letter represents a different aspect of training. Weather that be gymnastics, strength, metcons, intervals, accessory work, etc. I feel this is more structured and will be easier for me to track.
Drew Mathews
3 Position Snatch (hip, knee, ground)
95, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185(f)
175 was a 20 pound PR for this complex.
Back Squat - 4 x 9 @ 240 lbs
B.
5 rounds of:
In 1:30 complete the following
6 muscle ups
Max power clean and push jerk with time remaining (165 lbs)
Rest 1:30 between rounds
12-6 (the most I got was 12 and the least 6)
C.
5 sets of:
10 Strict Toes to Bar
10 Good Mornings (115 lbs)
D.
Continuos Sled Drag for 20 minutes (45 and 25 lb plate)
Starting today I will be using this new format for posting. Each letter represents a different aspect of training. Weather that be gymnastics, strength, metcons, intervals, accessory work, etc. I feel this is more structured and will be easier for me to track.
Drew Mathews
Comments
Post a Comment