Rough last couple days

On Friday night I got in an accident and most likely totaled my car. I am going to look at it and will know for sure within the next couple days. Just praying that God will work everything out. 

Saturday: 

Clean 
1 rep @ 135, 165, 185, 205, 225, 245, 265 
2 x 1 reps @ 235 

Snatch Balance + Overhead Squat 
3 x 2+3 @ 145 

Back Squat 
3 reps @ 225, 255, 275, 305 
2 x 5 @ 265 


Sunday: 

Clean Heavy Single 
135, 185, 205, 225, 245, 265, 285(f), 305(f) 

Deadlift 1 Rep Max 
305, 355, 395, 410, 435 

Bench Press 
1 rep @ 135, 185, 205, 225, 245 
10 reps unbroken at 185 

Even though I missed 285 I went for 305. I got under it but didn't get it up. I can feel a squat cycle in my near future. Deadlift was a 30 pound PR! 

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core