Supplimentary Strength Day
Speed & Agility
Agility Ladder Drills x2 each drill
Sled Drives 5 x 20 yards 85 lbs
Shuttle Sprints 5-10-5 yards x5
Square Drill x5
Strength:
Batwing DB Row 3 x 12 25 lb DBs
Lumberjack Press 3 x 12 /arm 90 lbs
Reverse Grip Pull Downs 3 x 12 140
Seated Rows 3 x 12 140
Core Strength:
Bicycles w/ Rotations 3 x 45 seconds
Side Plank Lifts 3 x 30 seconds /side
Plank 3 x 60 seconds
Plank to Standing Plank 3 x 20 reps
TRX Push Ups w/ Tuck 3 x 15 reps
This was a good day of training today. I havnt done much this last week, but I plan to change that this next week. No school tomorrow do probably get a few WODs in.
DM
Agility Ladder Drills x2 each drill
Sled Drives 5 x 20 yards 85 lbs
Shuttle Sprints 5-10-5 yards x5
Square Drill x5
Strength:
Batwing DB Row 3 x 12 25 lb DBs
Lumberjack Press 3 x 12 /arm 90 lbs
Reverse Grip Pull Downs 3 x 12 140
Seated Rows 3 x 12 140
Core Strength:
Bicycles w/ Rotations 3 x 45 seconds
Side Plank Lifts 3 x 30 seconds /side
Plank 3 x 60 seconds
Plank to Standing Plank 3 x 20 reps
TRX Push Ups w/ Tuck 3 x 15 reps
This was a good day of training today. I havnt done much this last week, but I plan to change that this next week. No school tomorrow do probably get a few WODs in.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment