Leg Torture
Back Squat EMOM
3 reps EMOM at 195 for 10 minutes
3 reps EMOM at 205 for 5 minutes
Good Mornings 3 x 10 135
3 rounds for time:
10 Back Squats 155
20 Kettlebell swings 35
30 Double Unders
400 Meter Run
My Time: 10:51
This was very hard, I was hoping to get it under 10 minutes, but i didn't so that is my goal for next time. Glad that I was able to finally get a good WOD in, hopefully I'll be able to keep getting them in this whole week.
DM
3 reps EMOM at 195 for 10 minutes
3 reps EMOM at 205 for 5 minutes
Good Mornings 3 x 10 135
3 rounds for time:
10 Back Squats 155
20 Kettlebell swings 35
30 Double Unders
400 Meter Run
My Time: 10:51
This was very hard, I was hoping to get it under 10 minutes, but i didn't so that is my goal for next time. Glad that I was able to finally get a good WOD in, hopefully I'll be able to keep getting them in this whole week.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment