Last Couple Days

3 rounds: 90 sec rest between 
12 wide push ups 
10 push ups 
8 triangle push ups 

10 Parallette shoot throughs 

Sit Ups 5 x 15 w/ 15 lbs 

3 rounds: 90 sec rest between 
12 wide inclined push ups
10 inclined push ups 
8 reverse grip inclined push ups 

I did all of that yesterday, and today I did;

Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5 
135, 185, 205, 225, 235 

3 rounds: 90 second breaks 
10 Good Mornings 115 
10 Walking Lunges 115 

3 rounds: 90 second breaks 
10 Leg Curls 65
10 Leg Extensions 65

Calf Raises 3 x 30 135

Barbell Curls 5 x 10 55 

3 rounds: 60 second breaks 
10 Ring Rows 
10 Ring Dips 

Ring Push Ups 5 x 10


The reason this training looks different than normal, is because I'm going into about 4 weeks of just almost all strength training. I'm focussing on strength because when you are stronger you are able to lift lighter loads more quickly, and I think it will translate well into my Metcons. 

DM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core