A Hero's 5k
A Hero's 5k
19:48
Yesterday I ran this race, it was in honor of all of the fallen soldiers from the upstate of SC. Glad I PR'd finally.
Sled Sprints 7 x 15 yards 65 lbs
Back Squat 5-5-3-3-1-1
205, 225, 235, 245, 255, 260(f)
These back squats were not like a max out, they were just suppose to be heavy.
7 rounds not timed:
1 agility ladder drill (down & back)
15 kettlebell swings 35
20 double unders
5 good mornings 115
Cooled Down w/ 25 push ups right afterwards.
10 Parallette Shoot Throughs
Pretty decent weekend of training. Hope to be able to do more this next week.
DM
19:48
Yesterday I ran this race, it was in honor of all of the fallen soldiers from the upstate of SC. Glad I PR'd finally.
Sled Sprints 7 x 15 yards 65 lbs
Back Squat 5-5-3-3-1-1
205, 225, 235, 245, 255, 260(f)
These back squats were not like a max out, they were just suppose to be heavy.
7 rounds not timed:
1 agility ladder drill (down & back)
15 kettlebell swings 35
20 double unders
5 good mornings 115
Cooled Down w/ 25 push ups right afterwards.
10 Parallette Shoot Throughs
Pretty decent weekend of training. Hope to be able to do more this next week.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment