Weekend Training
Friday
7 mile hike w/ 30# ruck
Fun day of hiking w/ family. We went up to Table Rock.
Saturday was a complete rest day.
Sunday/Today
3 rounds - 2 minute rounds
-400m run
-Max Deadlift @ 185 w/ time remaining
* no set amount of time for recovery
My scores: 11-12-12
Reverse pull downs 4 x 10 165#
+ 10 push ups b/t sets
Seated rows 4 x 10 180#
+ 10 push ups b/t sets
80 total push ups
Great weekend
I'm working on planning a 24 hour challenge for Christmas break.
It's going to be:
- 10 minute run
- 50 minute break
24x for a total of 24 hours
I have 2 people who already said they would do it.
Get Better!!
7 mile hike w/ 30# ruck
Fun day of hiking w/ family. We went up to Table Rock.
Saturday was a complete rest day.
Sunday/Today
3 rounds - 2 minute rounds
-400m run
-Max Deadlift @ 185 w/ time remaining
* no set amount of time for recovery
My scores: 11-12-12
Reverse pull downs 4 x 10 165#
+ 10 push ups b/t sets
Seated rows 4 x 10 180#
+ 10 push ups b/t sets
80 total push ups
Great weekend
I'm working on planning a 24 hour challenge for Christmas break.
It's going to be:
- 10 minute run
- 50 minute break
24x for a total of 24 hours
I have 2 people who already said they would do it.
Get Better!!
Comments
Post a Comment