Heavy Bench and Deficit Deadlifts
Bench Press
3 x 135, 155, 185, 205, 215(f) x 2
Deficit Deadlift (2" deficit)
3 x 255, 275, 295, 305, 325
Snatch Push Press
10 x 95, 105, 115
On bench I got 2 reps at 215 and missed the third. The Deadlifts went really well considering that it was my first time doing them with a deficit. On the Snatch Push Presses I went fairly light because on the first set it aggravated my hand.
Mobility work for a little bit
Good day today. Got to hang out with a couple friends, one who moved to NC a while back that I don't get to see that much anymore. (Rud and John Patrick)
DM
3 x 135, 155, 185, 205, 215(f) x 2
Deficit Deadlift (2" deficit)
3 x 255, 275, 295, 305, 325
Snatch Push Press
10 x 95, 105, 115
On bench I got 2 reps at 215 and missed the third. The Deadlifts went really well considering that it was my first time doing them with a deficit. On the Snatch Push Presses I went fairly light because on the first set it aggravated my hand.
Mobility work for a little bit
Good day today. Got to hang out with a couple friends, one who moved to NC a while back that I don't get to see that much anymore. (Rud and John Patrick)
DM
Comments
Post a Comment