Back Squat and Clean PR's
Back Squat
1 x 255, 275, 305, 315, 325, 335(f)
Clean
Technique practice, then 1 x 185, 225, 245, 255
Skill Practice:
Handstand Holds, Parallette HSPU, L-sit, and Gymnastics Kip
PR on both back squat (25# pr) and clean (5# pr) today. For me, my weakness is absolute(raw) strength, and I think increasing my squat helped increase my clean. The reason being the most I had ever squat clean before was 235. Still need to increase my raw strength, then I will be able to convert that into explosive strength.
Also congrats to my brother Ben on increasing his back squat from 185 to 205.
DM
1 x 255, 275, 305, 315, 325, 335(f)
Clean
Technique practice, then 1 x 185, 225, 245, 255
Skill Practice:
Handstand Holds, Parallette HSPU, L-sit, and Gymnastics Kip
PR on both back squat (25# pr) and clean (5# pr) today. For me, my weakness is absolute(raw) strength, and I think increasing my squat helped increase my clean. The reason being the most I had ever squat clean before was 235. Still need to increase my raw strength, then I will be able to convert that into explosive strength.
Also congrats to my brother Ben on increasing his back squat from 185 to 205.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment