Chest Murder
Warm Up: Box Breathing, ROM Drills, 3 rounds: 30 Double Unders, 15 Ring Push Ups.
Strength: Push Press 3 reps EMOM for 10 min @ 135#
Stamina: 3 rounds not timed:
• Max Dumbbell Inclined Bench @ 50#
• Aligator Walk @ 25# DB's
• 20 V-up Sit Ups
+
2 rounds not timed:
• 12 Dumbbell Row 50#
• 20 Dips
• 15 Weighted Half GHD Sit Ups @ 25#
• Farmers Walk w/ 2 x 50# DB's around the gym
Durability: Active Stretching
Notes: I decided that instead of a Metcon (Work Capacity) I would do an extra strength circuit.
DM
Strength: Push Press 3 reps EMOM for 10 min @ 135#
Stamina: 3 rounds not timed:
• Max Dumbbell Inclined Bench @ 50#
• Aligator Walk @ 25# DB's
• 20 V-up Sit Ups
+
2 rounds not timed:
• 12 Dumbbell Row 50#
• 20 Dips
• 15 Weighted Half GHD Sit Ups @ 25#
• Farmers Walk w/ 2 x 50# DB's around the gym
Durability: Active Stretching
Notes: I decided that instead of a Metcon (Work Capacity) I would do an extra strength circuit.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment