Week so far
This week so far;
Bench Press 1 x 185, 205, 225, 235(f)
Back Squat 1 x 245, 275, 300, 315 (f) ..so close
20 minute AMRAP
30 Double Unders
20 Wall Balls 20#
10 Hang Power Clean 115#
My Score: 7 rds + 4 DU
Power Clean 1 x 185, 205, 225, 245, 250 PR, 275(f)
Push Jerk 1 x 185, 205, 225, 245(f), 230 PR
Baseball Practice every day for 1.5 hours, and had a lesson on Monday night.
This has been a long week so far a it's not slowing down any. I have rethought some of my college plans and will post them sometime over the weekend when I have time?
DM
Bench Press 1 x 185, 205, 225, 235(f)
Back Squat 1 x 245, 275, 300, 315 (f) ..so close
20 minute AMRAP
30 Double Unders
20 Wall Balls 20#
10 Hang Power Clean 115#
My Score: 7 rds + 4 DU
Power Clean 1 x 185, 205, 225, 245, 250 PR, 275(f)
Push Jerk 1 x 185, 205, 225, 245(f), 230 PR
Baseball Practice every day for 1.5 hours, and had a lesson on Monday night.
This has been a long week so far a it's not slowing down any. I have rethought some of my college plans and will post them sometime over the weekend when I have time?
DM
Comments
Post a Comment