This Weekend
Yesterday, I had a baseball camp at Charleston Southern. Defensively I did well but I could have done better offensively.
Today;
Bench Press 3 x 5 x 165#
Bent Rows 3 x 5 x 165#
Declined Bench 3 x 5 x 135#
It took it light today, preparing for a big week coming up.
I spent quite I bit of time today trying to figure things out about the Naval Academy and the process that I will have to go through to get there. It's going to be a long process, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Over Christmas break I will be making some decisions about some things, I will post about them when they are finalized.
Big thanks to my friends Steve and Gavin who were able to give me lots of good information today!
DM
Today;
Bench Press 3 x 5 x 165#
Bent Rows 3 x 5 x 165#
Declined Bench 3 x 5 x 135#
It took it light today, preparing for a big week coming up.
I spent quite I bit of time today trying to figure things out about the Naval Academy and the process that I will have to go through to get there. It's going to be a long process, but I think it will be worth it in the end. Over Christmas break I will be making some decisions about some things, I will post about them when they are finalized.
Big thanks to my friends Steve and Gavin who were able to give me lots of good information today!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment