Rowing Intervals
For Time:
1,000 Meter Run
3 rounds of:
15 Push Ups
15 Kb Swings 1.5p
15 Back Squats 135 pounds
My Time: 13:16
Row 5 x 500s (90 second breaks)
1:53, 1:53, 1:52, 1:52, 1:50
Back Squat 10 x 3 at 205 pounds
Work up to a max Bear Complex (Clean + Front Squat + Push Press + Back Squat + Push Press)
135, 155, 165, 185, 195(f)
I failed the last push press.
8 minute AMRAP
8 Kb Swings 2p
8 GHD Sit Ups
My Score: 7 rounds
I did this at a moderate pace, more working on technique and getting full ROM.
Mobility for 15 minutes
DM
1,000 Meter Run
3 rounds of:
15 Push Ups
15 Kb Swings 1.5p
15 Back Squats 135 pounds
My Time: 13:16
Row 5 x 500s (90 second breaks)
1:53, 1:53, 1:52, 1:52, 1:50
Back Squat 10 x 3 at 205 pounds
Work up to a max Bear Complex (Clean + Front Squat + Push Press + Back Squat + Push Press)
135, 155, 165, 185, 195(f)
I failed the last push press.
8 minute AMRAP
8 Kb Swings 2p
8 GHD Sit Ups
My Score: 7 rounds
I did this at a moderate pace, more working on technique and getting full ROM.
Mobility for 15 minutes
DM
Comments
Post a Comment