Open WOD 13.1
Open WOD 13.1
17 minute AMRAP
40 Burpees
75 pound Snatch, 30 reps
30 Burpees
135 pound Snatch, 30 reps
20 Burpees
165 pound Snatch, 30 reps
10 Burpees
210 pound Snatch, as many reps as possible
My Score: 126 Reps
I got to 26 reps at 135 pound Snatch.
This was a total beating, i was really hoping to get at least 130. But I'm not to disappointed because I know I gave it my best. Next time!!
This morning I went biking 16 miles downtown with my family, and we passed SRC do I jumped on the outdoor pull up bars and did 2 sets of max bar muscle ups.
Bar Muscle Ups
This is 1 of my max sets.
Good Day Training!
DM
17 minute AMRAP
40 Burpees
75 pound Snatch, 30 reps
30 Burpees
135 pound Snatch, 30 reps
20 Burpees
165 pound Snatch, 30 reps
10 Burpees
210 pound Snatch, as many reps as possible
My Score: 126 Reps
I got to 26 reps at 135 pound Snatch.
This was a total beating, i was really hoping to get at least 130. But I'm not to disappointed because I know I gave it my best. Next time!!
This morning I went biking 16 miles downtown with my family, and we passed SRC do I jumped on the outdoor pull up bars and did 2 sets of max bar muscle ups.
Bar Muscle Ups
This is 1 of my max sets.
Good Day Training!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment