Max DU & PC in 2 Minutes
Dynamic Warm Up
Split Snatch 3 Reps EMOM at 115 for 10 minutes
Max Double Unders in 2 minutes
Rest 2 Minutes
Max Bodyweight Power Cleans in 2 minutes (155)
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat for 3 rounds
My Scores: (115 / 16,) (104 / 18,) (108 / 20)
This was a total beating. My arms were basically shaking when I was done with this.
I hit my first home run yesterday at practice, 350 feet, pretty pumped about that.
Then today I did;
Dynamic Warm Up
3 rounds for time:
10 Power Snatch 95
20 Split Jumps
30 Kettlebell Swings 35
My time: 7:30
2 x 100m Walks with 45 lbs Overhead
This was just flat out painful, I made both trips without dropping the weight though.
Get Better!
DM
Split Snatch 3 Reps EMOM at 115 for 10 minutes
Max Double Unders in 2 minutes
Rest 2 Minutes
Max Bodyweight Power Cleans in 2 minutes (155)
Rest 2 minutes
Repeat for 3 rounds
My Scores: (115 / 16,) (104 / 18,) (108 / 20)
This was a total beating. My arms were basically shaking when I was done with this.
I hit my first home run yesterday at practice, 350 feet, pretty pumped about that.
Then today I did;
Dynamic Warm Up
3 rounds for time:
10 Power Snatch 95
20 Split Jumps
30 Kettlebell Swings 35
My time: 7:30
2 x 100m Walks with 45 lbs Overhead
This was just flat out painful, I made both trips without dropping the weight though.
Get Better!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment