Mainsite WOD 111222

Dynamic Warm Up

Complete for time 
1000m Run
100 Push Ups
10 Snatch 135

My time: 15:28 

This was very intense. I need work on push ups. I got to the snatches around 10:05, so it took me 5 minutes to finish the snatch portion of the workout. The reason the snatches took so long was because I was using 90% of my max.

Today I did 3 sets of 3 minute AMRAP.

Dynamic Warm Up

3 minute AMRAP 
3 Squat Clean Thrusters 95
6 Burpees
9 Sit Ups
Rest 3 minutes
* Repeat for 3 Rounds

My Scores:  3 + 1 burpee,  3 + 2 burpees,  3 + 2 burpees

This was a great and fun WOD to do this morning. The original workout called for 1 minute rest between rounds, but I wanted to take the extra rest so I could go as hard as possible through all the rounds and sets.

Open WOD 13.1 comes out today. Let's get it!!

Get Better!

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core