Row, Lift, Efficiency
1400
Row 5 x 25 calories
average pace - 1:00
Back Squat 7 x 5 x 275
Push Jerk 4 x 135, 155, 185, 205, 225fx3
- then -
4 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 135
1900
Mobility work for 30 minutes
• sleep 7 hours
• notes: I had never done rowing intervals focussing on calories. Felt good to change it up a bit. Almost got the 4th PJ at 225, just barely missed it. My foot was still bothering me a good bit today so I took the volume down. My foot needs to be 100% by the 13th, so I'm going to try and work around this the best I can.
Row 5 x 25 calories
average pace - 1:00
Back Squat 7 x 5 x 275
Push Jerk 4 x 135, 155, 185, 205, 225fx3
- then -
4 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 135
1900
Mobility work for 30 minutes
• sleep 7 hours
• notes: I had never done rowing intervals focussing on calories. Felt good to change it up a bit. Almost got the 4th PJ at 225, just barely missed it. My foot was still bothering me a good bit today so I took the volume down. My foot needs to be 100% by the 13th, so I'm going to try and work around this the best I can.
Comments
Post a Comment