Lots of Mobility and Lifting PRs

I am almost fully recovered from my abdominal injury. It only slightly bothers me on muscle ups and toes to bar. Should be 100% by Saturday. 

The last few days I've done tons of mobility work. I also hit a couple PRs yesterday. 

Snatch 2 x 135, 155, 175, 185, 205, 1 x 225, 235f, 235 (10 lb PR)

Power Clean + 2 Split Jerks 
225, 245, 265, 275, 285 

This was a 20 lb PR on Power Clean and tied my 1 rep PR on Jerk. 

I was planning on just doing technique, but I felt good so I went for it. 

I have a partner conpetition this weekend with Harrison. I will probably not post until Saturday evening following the competition. 

I Timothy 4:12 
"Do not let others despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core