Lift, Efficiency, Metcon, Accessory (Athletes Foot)

* Before I get into what I did today, this weekend I somehow got Athletes Foot. With that said that made most of the movements I did today pretty painful. 

1345

Back Squat 6 x 6 x 255 

Squat Snatch 4 x 95, 135, 155, 165, 175, 185 
- then - 
4 reps on the minute at 135 for 10 minutes 


For Time: 
10 Bar Muscle Ups 
20 Push Press (95 lb) 
30 Pull Ups 
40 GHD Sit Ups
50 Push Ups 
40 GHD Sit Ups 
30 Pull Ups 
20 Push Press (95 lb) 
10 Bar Muscle Ups 
16:34

3 rounds for time:
25 Hip Extensions 
Rest 1 minute between rounds  


1800 

Mobility work for 30 minutes 


• sleep 8 hours 
• notes: surprised myself on the 4 rep snatch. Felt really fast and smooth today on those. The Metcon, on the other hand, was tough. I got to the last set of BMU at 10:31 and finished at 16:34. That's a problem! That will be fixed shortly. The GHDSU also slowed me down a bit. My foot was pretty erritated during all of this, but one quote I kept thinking of was, "if you don't mind, it don't matter." Hopefully my foot will heel quickly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core