Lift, Efficiency, Metcon, Skill
1315
Power Clean 4 x 95, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225
- then -
4 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 165
For Time:
50 Double Unders
10 Strict Deficit HSPU
40 Double Unders
8 Strict Deficit HSPU
30 Double Unders
6 Strict Deficit HSPU
20 Double Unders
4 Strict Deficit HSPU
10 Double Unders
2 Strict Deficit HSPU
8:45
Practice Free Standing HSPU
Mobility work for 40 minutes
• sleep 9 hours
• notes: I can't even explain how sore my core is from yesterday. Today wasn't a bad day, but I was really tight so that might of had a little impact on the lifting. The dubs today bothered my feet. I tried to stay off them other than while working out.
Power Clean 4 x 95, 135, 165, 185, 205, 225
- then -
4 reps on the minute for 10 minutes at 165
For Time:
50 Double Unders
10 Strict Deficit HSPU
40 Double Unders
8 Strict Deficit HSPU
30 Double Unders
6 Strict Deficit HSPU
20 Double Unders
4 Strict Deficit HSPU
10 Double Unders
2 Strict Deficit HSPU
8:45
Practice Free Standing HSPU
Mobility work for 40 minutes
• sleep 9 hours
• notes: I can't even explain how sore my core is from yesterday. Today wasn't a bad day, but I was really tight so that might of had a little impact on the lifting. The dubs today bothered my feet. I tried to stay off them other than while working out.
Comments
Post a Comment