Crossfit 5k Race

This morning was my first time ever competing in a crossfit event. It was lots of fun and a great experience. It was;

1 Mile Run 
Isabel (30 snatch 95 lbs) 
1 Mile Run 
Grace (30 clean & jerk 95 lbs) 
1 Mile Run 

My Time: 30:34 

I placed 8th overall out of 50 in the Heroes division, which is the hardest division. I was happy with my time, but I hope that I can place in the top 3 next time I do this.

Below are some videos and pictures of the race

   

   

Today; 

Push Ups w/ feet in rings pulling knees up 4 x 15
Sit Ups 4 x 20
Pull Ups 4 x 8 
Oblique Crunches 2 x 25 /side
Ring Dips 3 x 10
Crunches 2 x 50

DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core