Hard Work and the Grind
Back Squat 7 x 5 x 340 lbs
Mobility work for 45 minutes
This is my 6th time doing the first phase of smolov within the last year. I have never had such a hard time with the first week. Typically week 1 is relatively light compared to weeks 2 and 3. The first week of smolov this time around has felt like the last week. Each set is a struggle. Even though I feel beat down some days and don't feel like squatting I'm going to keep grinding through this program. I know God will bring good results from it, so all it have to do is to push it day in day out.
God Bless!
Mobility work for 45 minutes
This is my 6th time doing the first phase of smolov within the last year. I have never had such a hard time with the first week. Typically week 1 is relatively light compared to weeks 2 and 3. The first week of smolov this time around has felt like the last week. Each set is a struggle. Even though I feel beat down some days and don't feel like squatting I'm going to keep grinding through this program. I know God will bring good results from it, so all it have to do is to push it day in day out.
God Bless!
Comments
Post a Comment