Tuesday and Wednesday
Tuesday…
Power Snatch + Snatch Push Press
5 x 1 + 3 @ 165
Power Clean + Power Jerk
5 x 1 + 1 @ 215
Front Squat - Heavy Single, 3 x 2
135, 185, 255, 275, 3 x 2 @ 255
Lower back was feeling a little tight today but gradually loosened up.
Standing Broad Jump
8'9"
(PR of 3 inches)
4 rounds of:
1 minute of Strict HSPU
1 minute of Power Clean & Power Jerk (185#)
1 minute of Toes-2-Bar
alternated with a partner after every movement
I would do a minute of HSPU then while Ben did his I rested. Need work on strict HSPU!
Today I was feeling a little under the weather and did only stretching. Took a 2 1/2 hour nap which helped a little, but am still feeling tired and run down.
DM
Power Snatch + Snatch Push Press
5 x 1 + 3 @ 165
Power Clean + Power Jerk
5 x 1 + 1 @ 215
Front Squat - Heavy Single, 3 x 2
135, 185, 255, 275, 3 x 2 @ 255
Lower back was feeling a little tight today but gradually loosened up.
Standing Broad Jump
8'9"
(PR of 3 inches)
4 rounds of:
1 minute of Strict HSPU
1 minute of Power Clean & Power Jerk (185#)
1 minute of Toes-2-Bar
alternated with a partner after every movement
I would do a minute of HSPU then while Ben did his I rested. Need work on strict HSPU!
Today I was feeling a little under the weather and did only stretching. Took a 2 1/2 hour nap which helped a little, but am still feeling tired and run down.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment