Power Snatch Double and Single PR's

Thursday - 

Power Snatch - 2-2-2-2-2 (not T&G) 
135, 155, 165, 175, 185 

Power Clean + Push Press - 5 x 1 + 3 
135, 155, 185, 195, 200 

Front Squat - Heavy Single, 3 x 2 
185, 225, 255, 275, 3 x 2 @ 255 



Saturday:

Power Snatch - Heavy Single 
95, 135, 155, 175, 185, 195 PR 

Back Squat 
6 x 2 @ 295, 2 x 2 @ 315, 1 @ 345, 350 PR 


For Time: 
50 Double Unders 
20 Shoulder to Overhead (155) 
30 Box Jumps (24") 
40 Chest-2-Bar Pull Ups 
50 Double Unders 
40 Chest-2-Bar Pull Ups 
30 Box Jumps (24")
20 Shoulder to Overhead (155) 
50 Double Unders 
14:17

Did this with Hudson at 7:30 this morning. Very happy with the power snatch and even more  pumped about the Squat PR. Just half a year ago in April my max was 300, now that's up 50 POUNDS. I have attacked that weakness and am going to continue to build upon what I've already done. 

When I got home, I took a small break then did… 

5 rounds not timed, but with purpose: 
5 Bench Press (185#) 
1 Legless Rope Climb (20') 
3 Back Flips 

Did this with my brother.  We alternated, so I did bench, he did bench, I climbed, he climbed, I flipped, he flipped, etc... 





I feel like my technique on snatches has greatly improved! With the super total coming up my goal as of right now is to get a total around 1550 pounds. That includes a 285 C&J, 225 Snatch, 365 Back Squat, 250 Bench Press, and a 425 Deadlift. 

Going to take tomorrow as a active recovery day probably, then hit it hard Monday. 

DM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossfit Games Training Update

Liberty University Trip Recap

Lift, Metcon, Skill, Core