Training with Conner
For Time:
800 meter run
21 unbroken push press 115#
800 meter run
18 unbroken push press 115#
800 meter run
15 unbroken push press 115#
*every time you break on the presses you must complete a 200 meter run
I forgot that the presses were suppose to be strict, so I am going to redo it eventually. Only had to do one penalty run.
Triangle Sprint x 5 sets
Zig Zag Sprint x 5 sets
Sled Sprint 15 yards x 4 sets
Trained with my friend Connor today. He really pushed me on the running portion of the Metcon. Always nice to have someone to train with.
Back Squat - Heavy Single
135, 185, 225, 255, 275, 305, 325, 335, 345
Snatch High Pull + Hang Power Snatch + OHS
95, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175. 185(f)
Power Clean + Front Squat + Jerk
135, 165, 185, 215, 225, 235
Snatch Push Press
5 reps @ 165, 185, 195
During the last set of SPP at 195 I overextended my right knee so I called it a night. It hurt for a while, but is starting to feel better. Surprised myself with 345 Squat after all the running and sprinting earlier.
Training with Harrison, a friend from SRC tomorrow afternoon. Excited to hit it hard and get after it. Hopefully the knee will be at 100%.
DM
800 meter run
21 unbroken push press 115#
800 meter run
18 unbroken push press 115#
800 meter run
15 unbroken push press 115#
*every time you break on the presses you must complete a 200 meter run
I forgot that the presses were suppose to be strict, so I am going to redo it eventually. Only had to do one penalty run.
Triangle Sprint x 5 sets
Zig Zag Sprint x 5 sets
Sled Sprint 15 yards x 4 sets
Trained with my friend Connor today. He really pushed me on the running portion of the Metcon. Always nice to have someone to train with.
Back Squat - Heavy Single
135, 185, 225, 255, 275, 305, 325, 335, 345
Snatch High Pull + Hang Power Snatch + OHS
95, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175. 185(f)
Power Clean + Front Squat + Jerk
135, 165, 185, 215, 225, 235
Snatch Push Press
5 reps @ 165, 185, 195
During the last set of SPP at 195 I overextended my right knee so I called it a night. It hurt for a while, but is starting to feel better. Surprised myself with 345 Squat after all the running and sprinting earlier.
Training with Harrison, a friend from SRC tomorrow afternoon. Excited to hit it hard and get after it. Hopefully the knee will be at 100%.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment