Finally some WODs
This morning around 6:30 I took my dog for a 1 mile walk. I love spending time and messing around with her.
Back Squat (light day)
8-8-6-6-6-5
- weights : 135, 155, 185 for 6 reps x 3 & for the 5
Squat Clean (technique work)
3-3-3-3-3
- weight : 135 for all reps
I was mainly trying to focus on getting the technique down. Still trying to work on Flexibilty so I will be able to do these with better efficiency.
X-county
After that I went home and did a couple more workouts.
3 rounds for time:
Wasn't to happy about this one, was hoping to get it under 7 minutes. The run might of had a small effect on it. (wall balls suck)=(need to do them more often)
Front Squats (light)
5-5-5-5-5
- weights : 135 (all)
then about a 10 minute break
3 rounds 1 minute - strict pull ups
1 minute - air squats
1 minute - DB swings 20lb
1 minute - rest
I have a feeling I'll probably be pretty sore tomorrow. Get Better!
Drew
Back Squat (light day)
8-8-6-6-6-5
- weights : 135, 155, 185 for 6 reps x 3 & for the 5
Squat Clean (technique work)
3-3-3-3-3
- weight : 135 for all reps
I was mainly trying to focus on getting the technique down. Still trying to work on Flexibilty so I will be able to do these with better efficiency.
X-county
+
4.25 mile trail run (39:32) - easy pace
After that I went home and did a couple more workouts.
3 rounds for time:
10 power cleans 135
20 wall balls (20lb to 10')
30 double unders
7:32
Wasn't to happy about this one, was hoping to get it under 7 minutes. The run might of had a small effect on it. (wall balls suck)=(need to do them more often)
Front Squats (light)
- weights : 135 (all)
then about a 10 minute break
3 rounds 1 minute - strict pull ups
1 minute - air squats
1 minute - DB swings 20lb
1 minute - rest
I have a feeling I'll probably be pretty sore tomorrow. Get Better!
Drew
Comments
Post a Comment