Open Workout 13.3 and Heavy Singles
"Open Workout 13.3"
12 minute AMRAP
150 Wall Balls 20#
90 Double Unders
30 Muscle Ups
249 reps
I was very pleased with this time, I was only 16 reps away from tying Dan Bailey's score. My strategy for this workout was to stick with sets of 15 wall balls, then when it came to double unders I banged out a big set to start then a small set to finish. I finished the double unders with a minute and a half left and was able to complete 9 muscle ups.
Back Squat 5 x 135, 185, 3 x 225, 1 x 255, 275
Shoulder Press 5 x 95, 2 x 125, 1 x 135, 140
Deadlift 5 x 135, 185, 225, 3 x 255, 275, 1 x 300, 325, 345
These were not Max lifts, just went heavy.
I took a practice SAT today; it was a long morning.
DM
12 minute AMRAP
150 Wall Balls 20#
90 Double Unders
30 Muscle Ups
249 reps
I was very pleased with this time, I was only 16 reps away from tying Dan Bailey's score. My strategy for this workout was to stick with sets of 15 wall balls, then when it came to double unders I banged out a big set to start then a small set to finish. I finished the double unders with a minute and a half left and was able to complete 9 muscle ups.
Back Squat 5 x 135, 185, 3 x 225, 1 x 255, 275
Shoulder Press 5 x 95, 2 x 125, 1 x 135, 140
Deadlift 5 x 135, 185, 225, 3 x 255, 275, 1 x 300, 325, 345
These were not Max lifts, just went heavy.
I took a practice SAT today; it was a long morning.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment