Thrusters and Pull Ups
So good to be back at it finally after being sick most of the week this week.
Today I had more time than I usually do.
Snatch 3 reps on the minute for 13 minutes
115 lbs x 8 minutes, 125 lbs x 5 minutes
3 rounds, 3 minute rest between rounds
Max Thrusters 115
Max Strict Pull Ups
My scores: 13 / 15, 12 / 12, 11 / 10
Yeah this left me pretty destroyed. Good day tomorrow hopefully.
DM
Today I had more time than I usually do.
Snatch 3 reps on the minute for 13 minutes
115 lbs x 8 minutes, 125 lbs x 5 minutes
3 rounds, 3 minute rest between rounds
Max Thrusters 115
Max Strict Pull Ups
My scores: 13 / 15, 12 / 12, 11 / 10
Yeah this left me pretty destroyed. Good day tomorrow hopefully.
DM
Comments
Post a Comment