On the minute WOD
Dynamic Warm Up + Heavy Bag
Minute 1- 1 Clean & Jerk 135 lbs
Minute 2- 1 C2B Pull Up, 1 T2B
Minute 3- 2 Clean & Jerk 135 lbs
Minute 4- 2 C2B Pull Up, 2 T2B
Minute 5- 3 Clean & Jerk 135 lbs
Minute 6- 3 C2B Pull Up, 3 T2B…
go until you can't complete the amount of work in 1 minute, if you miss one exercise, keep going on the other every minute till failure.
My Score: got up to 8 C&J, and 6 C2B & T2B
That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, my hands got sweaty and it was hard to grip the bar.
Back Squat 1-2-3 - 2 rounds
235 lbs, 225 lbs, 205 lbs
I haven't squated in a long time, I feel like I've lost some leg strength. Need to hit this hard the next few weeks.
Agility Ladder & 360 Viper Cord Drills
Leg Extensiobs 3 x 15 at 65 lbs
Leg Curls 3 x 10 at 65 lbs
Active recovery swim in the pool. Did some treading work also.
Good Day of Training!
DM
Minute 1- 1 Clean & Jerk 135 lbs
Minute 2- 1 C2B Pull Up, 1 T2B
Minute 3- 2 Clean & Jerk 135 lbs
Minute 4- 2 C2B Pull Up, 2 T2B
Minute 5- 3 Clean & Jerk 135 lbs
Minute 6- 3 C2B Pull Up, 3 T2B…
go until you can't complete the amount of work in 1 minute, if you miss one exercise, keep going on the other every minute till failure.
My Score: got up to 8 C&J, and 6 C2B & T2B
That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, my hands got sweaty and it was hard to grip the bar.
Back Squat 1-2-3 - 2 rounds
235 lbs, 225 lbs, 205 lbs
I haven't squated in a long time, I feel like I've lost some leg strength. Need to hit this hard the next few weeks.
Agility Ladder & 360 Viper Cord Drills
Leg Extensiobs 3 x 15 at 65 lbs
Leg Curls 3 x 10 at 65 lbs
Active recovery swim in the pool. Did some treading work also.
Good Day of Training!
DM
Comments
Post a Comment