Smolov…Again
Back Squat 4 x 9 x 255 lbs
Calf Raises 3 x 8 x 275 lbs (ankle circles)
1 min banded plank
1 min banded side plank L
1 min banded side plank R
4 x 15 GHD Sit Ups
3 x 10 Glute Ham Raises
Mobility Work for 45 minutes
Quads were tight today. One thing I'm really going to try and focuss on while I'm hurt is my mobility. That's something I feel is holding me back, and I am going to fix that. Slept about 6 hours.
Patriots are Super Bowl Champions! Had a fun time last night watching the game.
God Bless!
Calf Raises 3 x 8 x 275 lbs (ankle circles)
1 min banded plank
1 min banded side plank L
1 min banded side plank R
4 x 15 GHD Sit Ups
3 x 10 Glute Ham Raises
Mobility Work for 45 minutes
Quads were tight today. One thing I'm really going to try and focuss on while I'm hurt is my mobility. That's something I feel is holding me back, and I am going to fix that. Slept about 6 hours.
Patriots are Super Bowl Champions! Had a fun time last night watching the game.
God Bless!
Comments
Post a Comment